A domestic roof should have a life expectancy of 60 years but this varies depending on the care taken by previous owners, weather conditions and quality of slates or tiles used.
Many older properties do not have the protection needed underneath the roof to prevent leaks and keep the heat in. You can tell if your property needs roofing repairs by looking out for damp patches on upstairs ceilings, visible mould, slipped tiles or slates or plaster coming off the ceilings.
When it becomes clear that your property is in need of re-roofing, make sure you choose the best.
At Arrow Roofing Services we take great pride in using the best possible materials and techniques. It also goes without saying that we will also ensure that your insulation meets current Part L regulation (conservation of fuel and power).
Benefits you will get by using Arrow Roofing Services:
- A high quality, safe roof with low maintenance costs,
- All works carried out to BS5534 standards,
- Better insulation reducing energy costs,
- 10 year, insurance backed guarantee,
Our roofing services also include:
- All Roof Tiling and Slating
- New Roof & Roof Repairs
- UPVC Fascia Boards and Soffits
- All Associated Lead Works
- Firewall and Chimney Works
- Flat Roofing
- Domestic and Commercial Work Undertaken
- Free Estimates Given
- Free Advice Given